Search This Blog

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Are You Trusting?


In the final and intimate message of this series, Pastor Rick challenges us to REALLY Trust in God.

"...as He calls you to trust He does not do so with a hand or voice upraised.  He knows your lameness, your blindness, your weakness, your uncleanness, your paralysis.  He knows your hurt, your pain, your loss, your strain.  He knows about your broken friendship, your struggling marriage, your difficult time with your teenager, your grief over the loss of a loved one, or the sadness of a long goodbye.  He knows your stressful work environment, your financial difficulties, your lack of self-control.  He knows about your regrets and your sorrows.  He knows about your failures.  He knows about your sin. He knows about it all.  And he understands. And without a shout or an upraised hand, He calls to you and me to trust in Him Who is always sufficient, Who never fails, Who created stars, Who bears scars, and wants to carry you.  “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.  For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” “Trust me.”"