Search This Blog

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Nehemiah Series - Prepared to Serve - Sermon 1



 

I have been feeling it on my heart for several months that it was time to do a new series – a time where we spend several weeks concentrating on a particular section of Scripture.  But when you look at doing something like that, there are so many different paths to go down, where do you begin.  So I just kept my heart open and have been thinking about it and praying about it for a long time.  Then, several weeks ago, I heard a message by Ravi Zacharias titled, “Living a Life Used by God” that was really good.  I really appreciated his words and that got me to thinking about and pondering on this man called Nehemiah.  A few weeks ago, we started studying about Nehemiah in our Godly Men Bible Study using notes from © 2014 – Verse By Verse Ministry International (www.versebyverseministry.org) and today we are going to begin focusing on this section of Scripture to pull out some lessons from this fascinating story using information I have also derived from there.

Image may contain: one or more people