Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Little Writing....

Lately I have been posting several audio files as I try to get the podcasting up and running.  I hope you all have enjoyed them and most important I hope they strengthen and challenge your soul as they have mine.  However, tonight I wanted to take a few minutes to just write. 

There are a lot of things in my heart and head that I want to share and hope to do so in the year ahead.  the biggest challenge I face is finding the time to squeeze it in, especially with my decrepit computer!  :-) I have plans to remedy that soon, though and hopefully output will increase!  I covet your prayers as I continue to juggle pastoring full time with a full time career, an ongoing internship, and a family who needs me too.  I have never envied ministers this part of their job.  It is a tough balance to strike and I want to get it right for all involved. 

I have confidence that God's quiet strength and wisdom are available to me and it is on Him I rely for strength.  But it is always good to sense prayer back-up coming from those who really care.  It's like being in a firefight and hearing the scream of jet engines overhead.  It's always good to know the "fast-movers" have got your back!

Well I won't rant much more, but I will be posting the audio file and perhaps some of the notes from Sunday's VISION 2012 presentation before the week is over, so please check back in soon if you are interested in learning where we are going in the coming year.  I believe with all my heart that God has great things in store for us.  Thank you all for your interest, support, and prayers.  God Bless!